We’re always looking for good people!
Join Our Team!
Austin Window Fashions, the nation’s most reputable, long-time window covering retailer, is hiring top producers to sell factory direct shutters and Hunter Douglas Window Fashions to the tremendous prospects coming into our Austin showroom. Experience preferred, but will train the right person. Background in or knowledge of interior design helpful.
Sell with the tail wind of a reputable company with hundreds of positive on-line reviews.
The ideal teammate should be personable, motivated, and creative. Ease of conversation is essential, as personal connection with clients on a daily basis will be the key to success. Customer service must always be put first. This position includes measuring and estimating, presenting options, following up on closed sales, and attending installation of finished projects. Tenacity, Accountability and follow up skills are required. Window Treatment Experience is welcomed.
What You’d Do:
- Assist customers in the purchase of window coverings
- Provide suggestions about style, color and fabric selections
- Prepare quotes
- Travel to customers’ homes and take accurate measurements of windows
- Prepare order details for manufacturing
- Follow up on open leads
- No cold calling
What You Need:
- Two-year degree in Business or a related field or a minimum of two (2) years of experience in outside sales
- Professional sales training preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid Driver License/vehicle insurance
- Reliable transportation
Compensation and Benefits:
- Top producers for 2019 averaged over $100K
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
Austin Window Fashions is an equal opportunity employer.